SCODA recognizes that in, collaboration with key partners has been instrumental in some of its achievements. Scoda will continue with its strategies of forging partnerships and alliances with likeminded organizations that add value at our work. SCODA will also seek membership in coalitions that will its effectiveness to lobbying and advocating on issues affecting women, children and the entire society in the five counties.
The SCODA will forge and nurture her good relationship with the following partners among others:
- Actionaid international.
- African Medical Research Foundation
- Plan international.
- Federation of Women Lawyers.
- United States Agency for International Development
- United state agency for international development.
- The royal Netherlands.
- The ford foundation.
- British department of foreign affairs and international development.
- Danish Development agency.
- International republican institute.
- Canadian international development agency.
- Swedish international development.
- United Nations development for women.
- Norwegian embassy.
- United Nations development programme.
- National endowment for democracy.
- County governments.